Apple is reportedly in talks to stream films owned by EPIX — a joint venture among Paramount Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Lionsgate — across a variety of devices, including the long-anticipated iTV, according to a report from Reuters. Two people with knowledge of the negotiations told the publication that the talks are in the preliminary stages and no agreement is considered near. The Cupertino-based company is reportedly looking to beef up the content offered through its Apple TV set-top box and upcoming devices. An agreement could prove troublesome, however, due to EPIX’s $200 million agreement with Netflix, which gave the company exclusive streaming rights through September.
News For You
- Mariah Carey Jokes Through NYC Wardrobe Snafu on 'GMA'
- Cleveland Women Can Decide If They Want Alleged Captor's Dogs
- No 'Manifesto' But New Clues to 'Frustrated' Boston Suspect: Sources
- McDonald's CEO Responds to 9-Year-Old Girl Who Claims Kids Are Being Tricked
- Oklahoma Tornado: Teacher in Storm-Whipped School Records Moment of Impact
1 - 4 of 13
Brought to you byYahoo! News Network
Most Popular News
Featured GMA Videos
1 - 4 of 10