Good Morning America" with recipes for some of her favorite healthy snacks. Whether you're on-the-go or on-the-job, you'll love these quick and satisfying bites.Sticking to your diet between meals can be tough if you're hungry. Bethenny Frankel stopped by "
1. Frozen bananas: Freeze halves on a stick, dip in dark chocolate and roll in chopped almonds
2. Bethenny's Berry Granola : Snack on a couple of handfuls or add to your favorite yogurt for a mid-morning boost.
3. Hummus: Serve with veggies, pretzel crisps and soy chips
4. Skinnygirl On the Go Bars : Flavors come in Banana Oatmeal Dark Chocolate, Coconut with Peanut Butter, Greek Yogurt Blueberry and Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel.)
5. Irresistible Blue Cheese Dip: For pretzels and veggiesAlso Read