DJ Kiss yet, but you will soon. The master DJ has spun for some of the biggest celebrities in Hollywood from Madonna to Diddy, and Naomi Campbell, kept the crowd entertained at a fundraiser for President Obama in Atlanta this month, and we at "Good Morning America" can't get enough of her.You may not know the name
JaKissa Taylor-Semple, who becomes the fabulous DJ Kiss when she puts on her headphones and steps inside the DJ booth, spun at the "GMA" pre-Oscar and post-Oscar shows at the El Capitan Theater in Los Angeles, and we brought her back to DJ live from our Times Square Studio today.
The DJ gave "GMA" her top 10 picks for what she's listening to right now. Her playlist is perfect to jump-start your spring party weekend or kick your workout into high gear.
1. "Too Close," Alex Clare
2. "Let's Go," Calvin Harris Feat. Ne-Yo
3. "Pass At Me," Timbaland Feat. David Guetta
4. "Tonight Is the Night," Outasight
5. "Love On Top," Beyonce
6. "Hang It Up," The Ting Tings
7. "Somebody That I Used To Know (M.O.S. Remix)," Goyte
8. "Broken Hearted," Karmin
9. "Take Care," Drake Feat. Rihanna
10. "Diet Mountain Dew," Lana Del ReyAlso Read