Tom Arnold reveals shocking new weight loss.
- ABC News – 16 minutes ago
- ABC News – 17 minutes ago
Mount St. Mary's tops Robert Morris to reach NCAA tournament
- ABC News – 18 minutes ago
NJ motor vehicle officials approve dealer regulation opposed by electric-car maker Tesla
- Liz Kreutz | ABC News Blogs – 19 minutes ago
Things got a little awkward during Chelsea Clinton's speech at the South by Southwest festival in Austin, Texas, today, when she proudly told a full house of tech and digital enthusiasts: "I'm obsessed with diarrhea."
An unexpected statement, but true. Clinton kicked off a Q & A by asking the moderator if she could talk about diarrhea: "I'm obsessed" with it, she said. The crowd took it as a joke, but Clinton noted that the audience wouldn't be laughing when she finished, saying, "It's actually very serious."
"I find the fact that more than 750,000 children still die every year around the world because of severe dehydration due to diarrhea unacceptable," she said, explaining that "the reason this no longer happens here in the United States is because we have clean water, largely." Clinton added she doesn't mind talking about diarrhea because she isn't squeamish about it - even though most people are.
During the speech, the daughter of former PresidentRead More »from Chelsea Clinton Is 'Obsessed With Diarrhea' (And Other Things She Revealed Today)
- ABC News – 23 minutes ago
Federal judge upholds Missouri law limiting time and location of protests near funeral sites
- ABC News – 26 minutes ago
- ABC News – 33 minutes ago
Homicide suspect arrested after escaping days ago from tribal jail in western Arizona
- ABC News – 41 minutes ago
10 Things to Know for Wednesday
- Matthew Larotonda | ABC News Blogs – 42 minutes ago
WASHINGTON - Less than three weeks remain in the open enrollment period for the healthcare insurance marketplace commonly known as Obamacare, but according to new statistics from the administration today a critical age group still isn't turning out in needed numbers.
As of March 1 over 4.2 million have found insurance coverage through the online state and federal exchanges mandated by the Affordable Care Act, according to the Department of Health and Human Services. It's a 22 percent increase over January's 3.3 million and within possible striking distance of the 6 million estimated by the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office to enroll before the March 31 deadline.
But persons aged 18-34 represent only a quarter of the enrolled, down two points from a month ago. It is a crucial missing demographic for the law, which banks on the young and healthy Millennial generation to bring down costs. The White House has previously asserted that if enrollment reached 7Read More »from Obamacare Enrollment Over 4 Million, Still Missing Critical Millennials
- ABC News – 47 minutes ago
Boston-Washington Amtrak train stuck in Connecticut for 5 hours with mechanical problem
- Chelsea Clinton Is 'Obsessed With … ABC News Blogs - 19 minutes ago
- Obamacare Enrollment Over 4 Million, … ABC News Blogs - 42 minutes ago
- Iranians With Stolen Passports on Malaysia … ABC News Blogs - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
- Meet the Man and Women Behind 'My … ABC News Blogs - 4 hours ago
- Duggar Daughters Discuss Family's … ABC News Blogs - 4 hours ago