Column: Lukas first on the track every morning, now first in training record book, too
- ABC News (RSS) – 15 minutes ago
- ABC News (RSS) – 18 minutes ago
Ed Carpenter, stepson of IndyCar founder Tony George, wins Indy 500 pole
- ABC News (RSS) – 26 minutes ago
Authorities: Hofstra University student killed in home invasion was fatally shot by police
- ABC News (RSS) – 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Delivering her only speech at a high school graduation this year, first lady Michelle Obama joked about the failures her husband, President Obama, has encountered in life as she told a graduating class of high school seniors in Nashville, Tenn. today that in order to...
- ABC News (RSS) – 1 hour 30 minutes ago
Kentucky Derby winner Orb disappoints fans, and trainer Shug McGaughey, in the Preakness
- ABC News (RSS) – 1 hour 46 minutes ago
Keegan Bradley still leads after 3 rounds, could be Nelson's 1st wire-to-wire winner since '80
- ABC News (RSS) – 1 hour 48 minutes ago
50-year-old Stevens rides to 'special' victory in Preakness aboard Oxbow
- ABC News (RSS) – 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Oxbow wins Preakness, giving trainer Lukas a record but ending Orb's Triple Crown bid
- ABC News (RSS) – 1 hour 53 minutes ago
- ALYSSA NEWCOMB | Good Morning America – 1 hour 58 minutes ago
Police in Great Britain said they have identified new leads in the case of Madeleine McCann, the British girl who went missing in Portugal six years ago at the age of three.
Several persons of interest, as well as "both investigative and forensic opportunities" in the case, have been identified by Scotland Yard, authorities said.
Metropolitan Police said they were working with Portuguese police to determine the next steps, even though the missing girl's case is closed in the country.
"Our investigative review is ongoing and we are encouraged by the progress we are making," Metropolitan Police said in a statement, according to the BBC. "We are reviewing a significant number of documents and continue to identify potential lines of inquiry."
McCann was 3 years old when she vanished on vacation with her parents Kate and Gerry McCann and twin siblings in the Algarve region of Portugal. The girl's parents say they found Madeleine missing after having left the children in the homeRead More »from Madeleine McCann: British Police Identify New Leads in Case of Missing British Girl
- App of the Week: Buycott ABC News Blogs - 14 hours ago
- Summer Travel Discounts for Teachers … ABC News Blogs - 15 hours ago
- 77-Year-Old Shoots Hole-in-One Three … ABC News Blogs - Fri, May 17, 2013 7:22 PM EDT
- Jewelry Heist at Cannes Straight From … ABC News Blogs - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:57 PM EDT
- Aimee Copeland Gets Bionic Hands ABC News Blogs - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:41 PM EDT