Chicago pediatrician among 3 Americans killed by security guard at hospital in Afghanistan
- ABC News – 5 minutes ago
- ABC News – 10 minutes ago
At Take Our Daughters, Sons to Work event, girl with jobless dad hands first lady his resume
- ABC News – 10 minutes ago
Now that stock mutual funds are soaring again, investors are getting a tax reminder
- ABC News – 12 minutes ago
Postal workers union protest services offered at Staples stores amid fear of privatization
- ABC News – 18 minutes ago
The first Royal visit of Prince George to New Zealand, Australia.
- ABC News – 19 minutes ago
US proposes pay-for-priority Internet access rules that protect competition, free speech
- ABC News – 23 minutes ago
NRA convention in Indianapolis draws attention to push for universal concealed carry gun law
- Luchina Fisher | ABC News Blogs – 25 minutes ago
Ginnifer Goodwin was literally "barefoot and pregnant" at her recent wedding to her "Once Upon a Time" co-star Josh Dallas.
The 35-year-old actress opened up about her pregnancy and wedding for the first time during an appearance Wednesday on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
"We wrapped production on 'Once Upon a Time' two weeks ago, and a couple days later I was wed in Venice, Calif.," she told Kimmel, adding that she married "Prince Charming," the character Dallas, 32, plays to Goodwin's Snow White.
"We're both southern, so I was literally barefoot and pregnant at our wedding," she continued. "I was afraid I would fall over. I don't know what I was thinking."
Asked if their parents were angry that they got pregnant before saying their vows, Goodwin replied, "We may be southern, but it's also the first grandchild, so they're not only ecstatic that I'm pregnant but they're all coming back out here in a couple of weeks to just camp out andRead More »from Ginnifer Goodwin Opens Up about Pregnancy, Wedding
- ALI WEINBERG | Good Morning America – 29 minutes ago
Secretary of State John Kerry brought a special guest to a Take Your Children to Work Day event at the State Department today: his one-year-old puppy, Ben (named after Benjamin Franklin).
Ben, who is also on Twitter at @DiploMutt, was not very interested in what his human had to say – he was very boisterous, jumping around and chewing on his leash.
Kerry joked that because his daughters are grown with children of their own, Ben was the closest thing to an actual child that he could bring along.
- ABC News – 29 minutes ago
Warren Buffett and Rebecca Jarvis discuss Wall Street vs Main Street and the struggling middle class on "Real Biz."
- Ginnifer Goodwin Opens Up about Pregnancy, … ABC News Blogs - 25 minutes ago
- "GMA" is #1 for the Week ABC News Blogs - 1 hour 32 minutes ago
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Posing Nude with … ABC News Blogs - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
- Humanoid Robot Challenges Obama in … ABC News Blogs - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
- Teacher Has Big Prom Surprise for Students … ABC News Blogs - 2 hours 8 minutes ago