Facebook's Northern California headquarters locked down after threat later found not credible
- ABC News – 22 minutes ago
- ABC News – 26 minutes ago
Federal jury soon to weigh case vs. 2 men charged with plotting to kidnap, rape, kill women
- ABC News – 32 minutes ago
Police in western Mexico detain 'self-defense' group leader as suspect in double killing
- ABC News – 40 minutes ago
F1 heading into the unknown in season-opening Australian Grand Prix
- ABC News – 50 minutes ago
Fire destroys high-rise building under construction in Mission Bay neighborhood.
- ABC News – 54 minutes ago
Malaysian authorities say they are not sure which direction missing jet was headed
- ABC NEWS | Good Morning America – 1 hour 2 minutes ago
A US Airways flight was diverted to Houston due to a passenger's medical emergency Tuesday, an airline spokeswoman confirmed to ABC News.
Flight 678 departed from Tampa International Airport en route to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport when the situation occurred. After the plane landed in Houston, the passenger was taken off the flight, and EMTs attended to the passenger, US Airways spokeswoman Liz Landau said.
Airline officials declined to identify the passenger, and there's no word on the passenger's condition.
The plane later continued to Phoenix, landing safely.
- ABC News – 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Joe Pavelski scores 2 goals to lead Sharks to 6-2 victory over Maple Leafs
- ABC News – 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Asian stock markets as slide in copper, iron ore prices fuels China economy jitters
- ABC News – 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Djokovic wins in 3 sets; Jankovic routs Wozniacki to reach quarterfinals at Indian Wells
- Chelsea Clinton Is 'Obsessed With … ABC News Blogs - 5 hours ago
- Obamacare Enrollment Over 4 Million, … ABC News Blogs - 5 hours ago
- Iranians With Stolen Passports on Malaysia … ABC News Blogs - 6 hours ago
- Meet the Man and Women Behind 'My … ABC News Blogs - 8 hours ago
- Duggar Daughters Discuss Family's … ABC News Blogs - 8 hours ago