The Von Trapps found out last spring that “The Sound of Music,” the movie based on their real-life family that fled Austria to escape the Nazis during World War II, was being remade after almost 50 years into a live television event. Myles von Trapp...
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- 7-Year-Old Girl's Over-The-Top Christmas Wish List Because, Why Not?
- Delta Pilot Sends Actress Handwritten Note
- Lost Wallet Returned to First Grader With Personal Note From Santa
- Identical Triplets, Conceived without Fertility Drugs, are 'One in a Million'
- 10 Things Restaurants Won't Tell You
- Marijuana: Toke Up on Mold, Insects and Manure
- Bad Dog, Sunny! The Obama's Dog a Little Too Frisky