It’s the documentary that audiences and film critics are eating up. In a covert six-month mission to expose the inside world of school lunches, 11-year-old Zachary Maxwell made “Yuck: A 4th Grader’s Documentary About School Lunch” when he was a fourth-grader at a New York...
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Our favorite red carpet moments of 2012.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Roommates Turn Friend's Room Pink in Viral Prank
The old saying, “Boys will be boys,” has never rung so true. How would you feel if you had just returned home at 1:30 a.m. from a two-month trip through Cambodia, Vietnam and the Philippines wanting nothing more than to sleep in your own bed,...
- Rental Car Co. Run by Teenagers Undercuts Hertz, Avis
San Francisco Suing Rental Car Upstart for Not Playing Fair
- '100 to 1 Odds': Man Survives 15-Story Fall in New Zealand
Doctor 'astounded,' says only 10 percent would survive a seven-story fall.
- McDonald's Worker Says She Was Required to Receive Pay on Fee-Laden Debit Card
Pa. McDonald's Worker Files Class Action Suit for Receiving Wages Through Debit Cards
- NSA: 'Over 50' Terror Plots Foiled by Data Dragnets
Full List of Foiled Plots Will Be Provided to Lawmakers, but Not Publicly
- World's Tallest Coaster May Find Home in Vegas
The 650-Foot Proposed Coaster Would Be the Tallest in the World
- Kitten Survives 1,000-Mile Trip in Engine of Honda
A 3-week-old kitten survived a 1,000-mile trip across two states inside the engine of a Honda Fit and is expected to make a full recovery. “I was concerned about this kitten because it had been in the car engine for two to three days,” Julia...