An Arizona father is seeking an apology from a youth football league that kicked his son off of the team after his dad questioned whether “ringers” were being added to the team for the playoffs.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Video Game Leads to Life-Threatening Condition for Gamer
- James Bond: License to Swill
- Small-Town Police Chief to Kanye West: 'Check Yourself, Before You Wreck Yourself'
- Beluga Whale Smiles for the Camera in Perfectly Timed Wedding Day Photobomb
- Reddit Vigilante 'Rescues' Puppy, Taunts Real Owners Online
A Fort Worth, Texas, family is begging someone who appears to live in their neighborhood to return a dog they left out in the cold after last week’s ice storm. But the anonymous thief held out for a week, taking the family to task on...
- Oprah Winfrey Reveals Why She Never Had Children
- Mega Millions: Chances Better of Dating a Supermodel