The Von Trapps found out last spring that “The Sound of Music,” the movie based on their real-life family that fled Austria to escape the Nazis during World War II, was being remade after almost 50 years into a live television event. Myles von Trapp...
- Wed, Nov 7, 2012 8:00 AM EST
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Kirstie Alley on Leah Remini: 'She's a Bigot'
- Watch This Waitress's Reaction to a $500 Tip
- Missing New Hampshire Teen Abigail Hernandez Sent Mom Letter
- 7-Year-Old Girl's Over-The-Top Christmas Wish List Because, Why Not?
- 'Family Guy' Alert: Brian the Dog Is Coming Back!
- Gabriel Byrne on Pope Francis: 'He's a Figurehead'
- Identical Triplets, Conceived without Fertility Drugs, are 'One in a Million'