The Von Trapps found out last spring that “The Sound of Music,” the movie based on their real-life family that fled Austria to escape the Nazis during World War II, was being remade after almost 50 years into a live television event. Myles von Trapp...
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
U.S. sues Lance Armstrong
Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles and banned for life after the International Cycling Union (UCI) ratified the United States Anti-Doping Agency's (USADA) sanctions against him. The Justice Department formally filed its case against Lance Armstrong and his company Tailwind Sports for millions of dollars that the U.S. Postal Service spent to sponsor the cycling team.
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- 7-Year-Old Girl's Over-The-Top Christmas Wish List Because, Why Not?
- Lost Wallet Returned to First Grader With Personal Note From Santa
- Delta Pilot Sends Actress Handwritten Note
- Identical Triplets, Conceived without Fertility Drugs, are 'One in a Million'
- 10 Things Restaurants Won't Tell You
- Marijuana: Toke Up on Mold, Insects and Manure
- Bad Dog, Sunny! The Obama's Dog a Little Too Frisky