Much has been made of the fact that senior Treasury Department officials were told about the investigation into the treatment of tea party groups in June 2012 — months before last year’s the Presidential election. Republicans who requested the investigation were also told about it...
2012 YEAR IN REVIEW
The standout news & pop obsessions gleaned from your search habits
Year in Review 2012: Top News Stories
In a year mostly dominated by power politics and a presidential election, Mother Nature reminded us in November of her strength and authority. A spate of shootings and odd crimes captivated the news shows and online media.
- Photo By Mel Evans Sun, Dec 2, 2012 4:00 AM EST
Photo Galleries By Category
Related Search Results
- Madeleine McCann: British Police Identify New Leads in Case of Missing British Girl
Madeleine McCann Went Missing 6 Years Ago in Portugal
- South Korea: North Korea Fires 3 Short-Range Guided Missiles
It's Raising Concerns About Potential for Military Provocation in the Region
- Zachary Quinto On Coming Out: I Just Did It-No One Knew
By Andrew Lampard When Zachary Quinto, who plays Spock in “Star Trek Into Darkness,” came out publicly that he is gay, he gave no warning to his friends, family or publicists. “I didn’t tell anyone I was going to do it so no one had...
- Investigation Begins in Connecticut Commuter Train Collision
70 People Were Injured When Trains Collided Head-On
- Chechen in Boston Investigation Denies Link to Bombing
Musa Khadjimuradov Told VOA FBI Searched His Home, Took DNA Samples
- Airline Etiquette: What to Do?
Who Gets the Middle Armrests Anyway?
- Powerball Jackpot Swells to $600 Million With California's Participation
Powerball Jackpot Could Near $1 Billion If No One Wins on Saturday