What shoes will you be slipping into for your July 4th festivities?
Espadrilles are the hottest shoe again this summer season. Last summer, espadrille platforms were everywhere but the 2013 update of the canvas-and-rope sensations are more varied.Some styles are flat and down-to-earth and perfect for weekend wear, while others are elevated and can be worn in the evening for a summer night out. Still others remain classic and chic, sensible for daytime or the office.
The varying styles of espadrilles mean that some styles have the price tag to prove it.
Here are Shaw's three high-end espadrille looks, each available at Bloomingdale's, and her two "steal" looks for each.
SPLURGE: Burberry Espadrille, $495
- STEAL: Michael Kors Viola Espadrille Wedge, $135
- STEAL: Wild Diva Lounge Espadrille Wedge, $34
SPLURGE: Salvatore Ferragamo Espadrille, $450
- STEAL: Soludos Natural Lace-Up Espadrille, $45
- STEAL: Sperry Top Sider Espadrille, $60
SPLURGE: Prada Metallic Espadrille With Studs, $861
- STEAL: BCBG Metallic Scrunchie Espadrille Wedge, $89
- STEAL: INC International Concepts Jeweled Espadrille, $89.50