Warm weather is here, and for many, that means thoughts of dropping a few pounds to be ready for the beach.
RECIPE: Chris Powell's Protein Waffle
RECIPE: Chris Powell's Chicken Tostadas
1. Drink a gallon of water every day. You don't have to drink it all at once, but make sure your total water consumption for the day equals a gallon.
2. Cut sugar, sodium and fatty foods from your diet.
3. Implement a carb cycle, which means that you eat carbs on one day but not on the next.
4. Remember resistance training.
5. Keep up the cardio. It's important to get your heart rate up, and the best way to do that is to run. Powell said people can start with 10 minutes of running a day and increase five minutes per week.
- Diet & Weight Loss
- Extreme Weight Loss