Twelve contestants have already been chosen, but the 13th spot is up for grabs, and fashion commentator Carson Kressley, singer Sabrina Bryan and Disney Channel star Kyle Massey all want the spot.
Kressley competed on the show's season 13. Bryan was on season 5, and Massey appeared on season 11.
Fans can cast their votes for their favorite until Friday at noon PT.
The fashion guru Carson Kressley, known for his zest for life and eye-catching costumes, wants your vote to be the 13th contestant. Kressley sent us 5 (fun) reasons why he deserves your vote.
1. I've been practicing a lot. My rumba looks amazing. Oh, and did I mention my dancing's gotten pretty good, too?!
2. I'm an athlete. No really, I was the world champion amateur riding at the Worlds Championship Horse Show in 2009.
3. I reached out to Bristol Palin on Twitter. No response, but I think we could be friends!
4. I've already started designing my costumes. Let's just say "sparkly" is an understatement.
5. Maks gives amazing shoulder massages and I have to get
back on for All-Stars, so I can return the favor!
Kyley Massey, who fans fell in love with for his energetic performances on season 11, believes he can go all the way this time to take home the mirror ball trophy – if he gets your vote.
Massey made his pitch on “GMA” Wednesday and shared 5 fun facts about himself:
1. I love music.
2. I love to draw.
3. I am obsessed with the band, The Wanted, especially their song, "Glad You Came."
4. I’m a professional at Nintendo's Wii.
5. I love to shop.
Click HERE to see photos of the 12 All-Stars and their professional dance partners.
Bryan, who wowed judges and earned perfect scores on season 5 of the show but was shockingly eliminated early on, appeared on "GMA" Tuesday to make her pitch. Here are five things you might not have known about her:
1. She loves soccer. She played as a child, and recently joined a women's soccer league.
2. When she was 12, she was an extra in the movie "Matilda."
3. She's deathly afraid of snakes.
4. She is obsessed with "Grey's Anatomy." She watches it whenever she gets a chance.
5. She adds Cholula hot sauce to pretty much everything she eats.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Sports & Recreation
- Kyle Massey
- Carson Kressley
- Sabrina Bryan